Call for Abstracts
Papers for Oral and Poster Presentations are invited on the conference topics. Deadline for submitting abstracts is February 21 (Sun), 2016.
Abstracts (Max. 200 words, Text ONLY) must be submitted via conference website (www.imcs2016.org). All abstracts will be screened by peer review procedure. Selected full manuscripts will be published in a special issue of Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical. When submitting, authors can express preference for oral or poster presentation but the final decision will be made by the Technical Program Committee to balance the coverage and quality.
- Abstract Submission Deadline February 21 (Sun), 2016
- Acceptance Notification of Abstract Review Results March 25 (Fri), 2016
- Technical Paper Submission Starts March 25 (Fri), 2016
- Technical Paper Submission Deadline April 30 (Sat), 2016
- 1. Chemical Sensors
- 2. Biochemical Sensors
- 3. Mechanisms, Modeling and Simulation
- 4. Emerging Sensing Technologies
- 5. Nano Materials for Chemical Sensors
- 6. Sensor Arrays and Data Analysis
- 7. Sensor Systems and Manufacturing
- 8. Sensing for Health, Safety and Security
- 9. Sensors for High Temperature Processes and Harsh Environment Applications
- 10. Flexible and Stretchable Sensors
- 11. Hybrid Sensor Devices
- 12. Applications of Chemical Sensors
All abstracts MUST be submitted through the IMCS 2016 official website, www.imcs2016.org. Fax or Email submission is NOT available.
- How to Submit an Abstract
- Sign up for the IMCS 2016 Website
- Log in with your ID and Password
- Click the “On-line Abstract Submission” at MyPage
- Follow a Procedure of Submission
- Complete your Abstract Submission
- Check a Confirmation sent by email automatically
- The deadline for abstract submission is February 21 (Sun), 2016. No abstracts will be accepted after this date.
- Abstracts MUST be prepared in English.
- Abstracts may not exceed 200 words. (Text only)
- Abstract data CANNOT be altered after the online abstract submission system has closed after February 21 (Sun), 2016.
- - Please ensure that your e-mail address (ID) is accurate at the time of submission. All correspondence will be sent via e-mail to the corresponding author (abstract submitter). Should the corresponding author’s e-mail address change after the submission deadline, please notify the congress secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org to update this information.
- - A maximum of two abstracts may be submitted by each presenting author, regardless of presentation type. You must change presenting author if you see the alert box when you submit your abstract. The number of abstract submission is not limited except in the case of presenting author.
- - All presenters of selected abstracts are required to register and pay the appropriate registration fees.
- - The type of presentation (Oral/Poster/Either) choice selected during the submission process is a request only. The accepted abstract’s presentation type is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee.