All paper MUST be submitted through the IMCS 2016 official website, www.imcs2016.org.
Fax or Email submission is NOT available.
- How to Submit the Technical Paper
- 1. Log in with your ID and Password
- 2. Click the “Abstract Submission & Paper Status” at my page
- 3. Click the submission button
- 4. Upload your technical paper (PDF & WORD Format)
- 5. Complete your Technical Paper submission
- 6. Check a Confirmation sent by email automatically
- According to the abstract review results, accepted abstracts will be required to submit a Technical Paper (Maximum 2 Pages). The paper should be written in English, submitted in MS Word and PDF format. The submitted paper will be published for the IMCS2016 USB Proceeding.
- The deadline for abstract submission is May 8 (Sun), 2016. No paper will be accepted after this date.
- Paper MUST be prepared in English.
- Paper MUST be limited to two pages.
- Paper data CANNOT be altered after the online submission system has closed after May 8 (Sun), 2016.
- No copyright will be required to submit.
- - Please ensure that your e-mail address (ID) is accurate at the time of submission. All correspondence will be sent via e-mail to the corresponding author (abstract submitter).
- - All presenters of accepted abstracts are required to register and pay the appropriate registration fees.
Paper Template Download
Please download the Technical Paper template and sample as below.